nov 17

            This week I work on a drawing of a vampire .Its not yet complete but so far it as not been hard .It first I was just drawing random outline until it began to look like like some .then I just started to make it in to a vampire .

            So the first thing i did was drew a circle . Then I drew a long and narrow jaw that connected to the circle .Then I drew a weird shape inside the jaw. And it was at this point that I decided that I wanted to make a vampire .So I made the teeth. 

              I really like the way the shape of the head came out .drawing open mouths have always been hard for me .But here In my opinion it came out OK .  


             The harder part of this  project was trying to line up the teeth in the jaw with out it looking strange and out of place. Find the right size of these teeth was also a challenge. 


              this week was a short week for me but i still feel like i stay focus .But i do feel like i could have pick some harder. 




Comments