This week me and my friend finished the background of the painting for Ms.Kinsey. And we have decided that the colors of the graffiti well be a red like orange.

We used more blue and white paint to finish fill out the rest of the board. I blended the the two colors a bit ,but not to much. I wanted the perfect amount of white and blue. in way it kind of like like the ocean.

Something that went well was affect of the blue and the white. I like the way it looked like water.

I think where we struggle the most this week was how towards the end we used a little too much paint an d the texture became a little different than It did in the beginning. But Its not noticeable.

I didn't do as well as well as I probably could have I was very distracted  this week. But when i was focus a lot got done.

 

Comments